This 8-unit apartment building is located in one of Richmond’s landmarks, the former Schwarzschild Jewelry Building at the corner of 2nd and Broad Streets (map here). It’s very convenient to downtown and the VCU Medical Center (MCV).
- Includes water, sewer, trash removal, DishTV with HBO & WIFI
- Loads of entertainment options: The National, Theatre IV children’s theater, and the Carpenter Center
- Walk to Galleries: You’ll love First Fridays during the summer; walk to Quirk Gallery, Ada Gallery, and Gallery 5
- Nearby Restaurants: Comfort, 27, Lift, and Cafe Rustica
- Workout at the YMCA just two blocks away
- Wonderful granite counter tops, high-end cherry cabinets, stunning Brazilian cherry hardwood floors
- All stainless steel appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Some parking available for $80 per month
- Secured access, 24-hour maintenance
- Pets Allowed…see our Pet Policy
- Two Bedrooms with 1 bath from $1,425
- Two Bedrooms with 2 baths from $1,525
- $50 application fee (covers applicant and guarantor or a single applicant) and $500 security deposit
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.