If you’d prefer the extra space of a townhome rather than an apartment, you’ll love our Parkwood Row Townhomes. Located just six blocks west of the Cary St. & Harrison Street Parking deck (map here).
- Historic 1,500 sf row homes with three bedrooms, two full baths. Great open living spaces with huge rooms.
- Convenient to VCU, MCV, Carytown, Downtown, interstate, shopping, and Fan restaurants
- Enclosed back yard & privacy fence
- Most units have two off-street parking spaces
- All appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Security system
- 24-hour maintenance
- Cats and Dogs Allowed; please ask about our pet policy
- Starting at $1,780 (no utilities included)
- $35 application fee and security deposit is one months’ rent
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.