Originally built in 1926 and expanded in 1960 as the Forsyth County Courthouse, Clachan Properties converted this stately building into 58 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. The community has a dedicated web site at www.50WestFourth.com.
- Spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Hardwood and/or stained concrete floors in the living areas
- Granite counter tops with under mount kitchen sinks
- Stainless steel appliances
- Glass counter tops in the baths
- Washer/Dryer in every unit
- Walk-in Closets *
* In select units
- Resident lounge with fireplace and kitchen/wet bar for entertaining
- 24-hour fitness center
- Wireless internet in public places
- In the heart of Winston’s central business district; walk to work!
- Steps from the Art District, restaurants, and all the nightlife Winston has to offer