This former buggy barn is located just three blocks east of Siegel Center at the corner of Broad and Goshen (map here); less than one block to the School of The Arts and walking distance to tons of coffee shops and restaurants.
- Most Utilities Included! — Convenient utility package including water, sewer, trash removal, DishTV with HBO & high-speed internet access. Residents are only responsible for electricity.
- Enjoy the unique floor plans of our loft style apartments
- All appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Some parking available in adjacent parking lot for $80/month
- Secured access and 24-hour maintenance
- Pets Allowed…see our Pet Policy
- Studios with 14′ ceilings from $902 to $1,195
- Two bedroom lofts from $1,450
- Three bedroom lofts from $1,979
- $50 application fee (covers applicant and guarantor or a single applicant) and $500 security deposit
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.