Closer to VCU than the dorms!
Our building at 1318 West Broad Street is just two blocks from the Siegel Center (map here) and is adjacent to the VCU Sports Medicine Building. Even better, Starbucks is just outside your door and it’s a short walk to Kroger!
- Most Utilities Included! — Convenient utility package including water, sewer, trash removal, DishTV with HBO & high-speed internet access. Residents are only responsible for electricity.
- Enjoy the exposed brick and beautiful wood beams throughout this historic building
- All stainless steel appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Granite counter tops, tile baths, and modern-style lighting
- Secured access, 24-hour maintenance
- Cats Allowed (sorry, no dogs)…see our Pet Policy
- Parking included…one space for 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units, and two spaces for 3-bedroom units
- One bedrooms from $965 to $1,025
- Two bedrooms from $1,385 to $1,435
- Three bedrooms from $1,875 to $1,975
- $35 application fee and $350 security deposit
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.