This 11-unit apartment building is located at the corner of Broad Street and Goshen Street (map here), just three blocks east of the VCU Siegel Center; less than one block to the School of The Arts and walking distance to tons of coffee shops and restaurants.
- Most Utilities Included! — Convenient utility package including water, sewer, trash removal, DishTV with HBO & high-speed internet access. Residents are only responsible for electricity.
- Convenient to VCU, MCV, downtown, interstate, shopping & restaurants
- All appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Some parking available in nearby parking lot for $80/month
- Secured access and 24-hour maintenance
- Cats Allowed (sorry, no dogs)…see our Pet Policy
- One bedrooms from $915 to $995
- Two bedrooms from $1,335 to $1,395
- $35 application fee and $350 security deposit
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.